The premise of our HR policy is that people are the biggest assets of a company.
For us, our 1000-strong workforce is the foundation stone around which our sustained success has been built.
We have aligned our HR practices with those of the world leaders. A comprehensive system compromising competency development, performance measurement and reward management is in place.
We have fostered a work culture that rewards risk-taking, individual initiative, team work and excellence.
Our commitment to employees includes helping them build careers, learn continuously and realize their true potential. In order to take proper care of the employees we have earned the credential of being an OHSAS 18001 company. We have our own occupational, health and safety policies. These are :-
- To protect the environment, conserve resources and prevent environmental pollution.
- To maintain a safe and hygienic work atmosphere.
- To take responsibility of the safety of our workers and guests.
- To protect people, property, information, computing systems and facilities.
- To achieve and maintain compliance with applicable OHSAS legal and other requirements.
- To maintain open, proactive and constructive relationships with our employees, neighbors, regulators and stakeholders.
- To continually improve health and safety performances within our scope and boundaries.